Download the Sealed Bid Form below or pick one up at the Bus Shop.
Sealed Bids Closed
The Berrien County Board of Education is accepting bids for the following buses and trucks. Bids are due Friday, March 13, 2020 at 12 pm For more information or to schedule an appointment for an inspection, contact Michael Powe at 229-686-2527.
Please submit bids to:
Berrien County Board of Education
Attn: Van Bid
810 South Dogwood Drive
Nashville, GA 31639
Sealed Bid Terms and Conditions
- Surplus equipment items are available for inspection by appointment only. Contact Micahel Powe at (229) 686-2527 to schedule an on-site visit.
- All bid forms must reach the Berrien County Board of Education at 810 South Dogwood by 12:00 p.m. on Friday, March 13, 2020.
- When submitting bids on multiple items, each item must be placed on a separate bid form.
- BC BOE reserves the right to retain items for which sufficient minimum bids are not offered.
- BC BOE will review all bids and notify successful bidders of their decisions.
- BC BOE must receive full payment on or before March 20, 2020.
- BC BOE accepts cash,, company checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, and certified checks.
- Removal of the equipment is the responsibility of the successful bidder and must be completed by March 20, 2020, at 4:00 pm, or ownership of said property reverts back to Berrien County Board of Education.
- BC BOE makes no warranty expressed or implied as to the quality, weight, size or description of any of the property or its fitness of any use or purpose. All property offered for sale “as is, where is, with no guarantee.”
Below are some of the items available for purchase.
- 1998 Dodge Van
- Approx 125,641 miles
- Runs needs battery
- All property offered for sale “as is, where is, with no guarantee.”